Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Master Degree Florence Design Academy

(Not much) And some radishes.


It's cold. But.

But there are flowers, sweets
Japanese and radish-like Danish.




These things are sweet and round Monakea a wagashi made two very thin wafers made from rice flour, stuffed with azuki paste. Very sweet, but very comforting.
This brings me to: Where to find Japanese products in London? And I answer: Japan Centre 14-16 Regent Street - London SW1

***


Small radishes planted in the ground, noma style have little effect on their table, certainly, but are mostly excellent.

***

Serves 6

a bunch of radishes with their tops
for land: 2 thin slices of rye bread, a dab of salted butter for cream
:
150g fresh cheese (ricotta cheese for me)
50 grams of yoghurt
salt, pepper 1 large handful

tarragon 1 / 4 lemon juice

Wash radishes and dried. (If necessary, cut some tops)

Do (good) toast the rye bread and crumble it and rewrite it in a skillet until it is completely dry. Grind in a mortar to obtain a coarse powder and fry this mixture with a dollop of salted butter. Book.

Grind tarragon in a mortar and mix with cream cheese and yogurt. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.

In small pots, spread the cream and tarragon, plant some radishes and cover with earth.



*** I am trying to find a "real" recipe Danish rye bread, moist, dense and aromatic. I'm not there quite yet, but close. If I found the crushed grains of rye, I omitted the Danish beer, dark and caramelized.

This brings me to: Where to find products Nordic in London? And I promise you
: Totally Swedish , 32 Crawford Street, W1H 1LS



*** I'll be back soon with my new toy food, and adventures very ... hot!





0 comments:

Post a Comment