Friday, September 24, 2010

Free Seating Chart Template Wedding

Who's there? - Tofu Cheesecake cardamom

That's it, it happened.
He was holed up in a corner, ready to pounce at any moment, her little face buried in the treacherous ruins of the late summer. And boom! here he is bearing down on me, atmosphere chainsaw massacre: Did you recognize? Yes yes, it's him, the first cold. It had not been suspicious, too used to enjoy every second of the Indian summer.


But it's him, the dirty kid in mid-season. It was perhaps a little teaser, with the neck and the bare legs in the breeze, that seemed to say with aplomb, whistling bike, no, this year, not for me nose, thank you.

And then there's that slight scratching the back of the throat, itchy eyes a little, green-dyed aspirino looming, I panic, I know this fragrance, try the emergency measures and persuading me yes, this time, they protect me. Scarf-double-herbal-diet-of-rum-essential oils-bath-hot-as-bad-for-the environment-for-once-it-will-yes?


That slab.
So I abdicate, I cook chicken carcasses for soup I hope therapy, I resign myself to mix good soups in September, I will retry the whole shebang left: stay-warm within forty duvets (with Mad Men Lie to Me, How I Met, Gossip Girl - not even ashamed - and the latest book by Marie Nimier) , gargling with salt water (argh ) , inhalations burning, the honey-lemon galore (and rum always tip, we agree) . People whisper in my ear that he must drink beer Hot? well anyway I'm not ready to it, huh. Go for warm beer.

The real problem, in fact, it's not so much that I hate being sick. Is that the cold, he adores me. I surkiffe to death. He squats for months, it spreads out, it rots my life (and that of the lover, fatally) .

So here, as you do not see me, I'm huddled in my sweater and my scarf, cup in one hand and fag whip in the other, gripped by a furious desire for sweet like every hour what . That

Thus a famous cheesecake with tofu and lemon pulp, one of my innumerable experiments of tofu-esque moment.
tofu, firm or soft, lends itself perfectly to the sweet, both raw and cooked. Rather than bland, it is especially a great flavor carrier. I will return.


And before I forget, a few words about the photography contest organized by culinary 750g.com. Not very usual contest ... but when there is a meal in the man who Whisperer onions to win changes everything.
So theme: the vegetable on the plate. Deadline: Oct. 15.
Info: here

I remembered this photo I liked, a plate of vegetable raw, cooked and burnt, here.



*** Cheesecake silken tofu, lemon pulp ***

for 4 mini cheesecakes

* for the base: about 150g Digestive biscuits type / 50g butter


* Cream 200g silken tofu
50g cream cheese 50g
Greek yogurt 1 egg

1cs
flour 35gr sugar 3 cardamom pods


Crush cookies coarsely, add melted butter and mix. Divide the dough into individual circles (on Silpat sheet) springform pan or individual. Although equalize. Keep refrigerated.

Open the cardamom pods and crush the seeds in a mortar.
Mix all ingredients. Spread over the base and bake about 45 minutes at 100 degrees. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake one hour. Keep refrigerated.

*
lemon pulp 1 lemon 50g
water agar
1g - 1 / 2 cc open
1cs

sugar Grate the zest of the lemon and squeeze the body and soul (/ juice and pulp). Pour into a saucepan and add the agar and sugar. Heat 2 minutes and set aside.

Serve chilled cheesecake with lemon pulp.



*** Author's note dying: It seems, however, distinguish a horizon of healing almost assured around the 108 boulevard Saint-Germain horizon that I should to reach the vicinity of Monday afternnon, phew. Because no such thing to perk up a good dose of magnesium, so I'll have a shelf honey ganache praline AND AND another few dozen candy lemon thyme, lemongrass, lemon basil, orange ...

So, everything's gonna be ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment