Sunday, October 7, 2007

How To Keep Otters Off My Boat

That's all folks!

Well, I finally tell you my adventures in U.S., it is time that this blog is closing its doors. Starting tomorrow, I'm starting a new job in a new city , I probably still full of anecdotes to tell, but this time I will not do it in a blog, I did a little tour I think the concept ...

I will continue to follow the "news" U.S. of course, here , there, or there (just to name a few) ...

So I want to thank my parents, without whom I would not be here today, my producer, who has always believed in me, the guy who stole my bike wheel , the agent of the MTA that made me a fine in the subway on the day of my arrival, the guy who invented the doors closing by themselves, drivers Chinese buses , owners of hostels in Washington the security guards at the U.S. Open the agents ATA La Guardia Airport , and all others who m have helped to have things to say about this blog.

And of course thank you to everyone who came here occasionally or regularly, I know I'll miss you, it's always best to leave First, all that, but be strong, life goes on :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment