Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nadine Jansen And Milena Velba Locating

The Pop-Pouffe October




Well, I know it's shameful, I cheat in post-dating an article on 31 October while we are at the ladle around 5 November, kind not seen or known loucedé, history of te raise bladders for lanterns July 14. How many dates in this sentence, my Turkish delight. But do not get away from the subject: what a scandal, especially! It is now clear: I have no moral editorial. One day I shall end by a career in writing with such honesty. All very good sign, in short, and I invite you to rejoice with me in my future glory international editorial. I'm thinking about taking writing courses, as Betty Suarez, history of giving impetus to the fledgling success.


...


I winnowed, I think. It may be hormonal, I'll call my gynecologist.



The Pop Pouf-October, so.


Cheryl Cole, the British it-girl of the year is somewhat the equivalent of Louisy Joseph at home (well, if Louisy Joseph had sold discs, what): discovery in the emission Popstars, a member of one of the first groups formed by the show (Girls Aloud), then it is all in the clips chubby girl band of new age strangely durable (their last album was released in 2008, and they still won a Brit Award in 2009) (for comparison, the L5 has been "officially since 2003). With us, Girls Aloud did a wave tube, their first sinegueule Sound of the Underground , market by their record company as if they were L5, history of surfing success still warm All women in your life (when in fact nothing to do) ...





The charismatic Cheryl who married a footballer for that goes well with his mug of actress Melrose Place (which she has just divorced, by the way) she became an icon for tabloids in a lot of small brides of England. Logic, so, to see her try his luck alone. A year ago, Fight for love this marks the entry of Cheryl Tweedy / Cole in the courtyard of solo pop stars that count. At least the country of Elizabeth II, right, because here, as usual, the sauce takes a little but not too much.





Maybe it will finally be the case with Promise This , this new album after his (now) second album Messy Little Raindrops . A chorus effective oscillating between judiciously jerky rhythm and sweet melancholy, costumes valuing harmony combo + fashion hottie that looks like Shania Twain (naked), and a place of No. 1 hit in England, a week after the release of sinegueule ... In short, on paper, the perfect recipe to invade Europe.



But I doubt that persists as a ... Another shot of the Albion curse, perhaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment