Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Death Acrostic Poem

Pouffe November





Hi
the Zulus, it's me again, on the brink time that I would delay of the Pop-Pouf November. As usual 'because we can say now, this topic has gradually shifted "around 15" to "30, see 31 months" (I'll be bored in February).




But as Lara Fabian, I still believe I am right in my boots, and certainly in the battery time but in time anyway, I'll book Thanksgiving turkey.





Pink, So. Yeah, I know I already caused Pink two years ago. This is the kind of details that I wonder if I have not toured the Pop-poufs, actually. The circle of cod peroxidized lowing of pop radio for FM pain is actually quite easy melodies restricted. The good news is that I succeeded in spite of everything not to cram the same turkey three times a year. But then it really is because the topic is monthly, eh.



Pfff, I still get lost in conjecture. Disciplining us, let us talk of the subject: Alecia Moore, Pink, the peroxidized Chief (I would not be his scalp).


P! nk / Pink released her Greatest Hits Best of ... So Far and we took the opportunity to swing a novel. As so often in the case of a greatest hits, it's a minor sinegueule rather intended to create a wave in radio broadcast-news story to promote the disc, and also to buy the greatest hits to fans who have already decerebrated all albums.




Seen today, where you download (legally or not) whatever you want and where you're not forced to fade an entire album if its iPud wants to do that two or three songs that really enjoys the process seems almost anachronistic. Frankly, if I'm a fan of P! nk, it is likely that I did need to download / purchase the title Raise Your Glass , not the best of everything. You tell me, it's better than nothing, in terms of royalties, for the singer.






Good, and sinegueule in all this? Bah I want to say bof (I often say bof) (I am a model of elegance and expressiveness). At first, it actually feels a little unreleased track stuck there to furnish and serve as fodder for radio. Then gradually you get used to the melody and you find yourself to the board in the head (as it is a dozen up there, everyone is not happy about this musical invasion of questionable taste, but you get used). Mechanism Pop Pouf base, whatever.




I am however a bit cautious to the somewhat opportunistic that permeates it all. Clip, already, with these waves amazes bourgeois provocations based sex and religion, a belief held with cocker depression. Content, then, because we have warmed for ten years with her feminism playground and claims against the ugly maledom, P! nk seems to subtly position on the niche Gaga. His "Little Freaks" sound a bit like "Little Monsters", and even if we do not doubt his sincerity, suddenly become the standard bearer said freaks, fat, and ugly, fags and all that is assumed to suffer bullying in teen movies, it gives a vague feeling of surfing on the wave. He seems to have become "common" now, to take the side of oppressed minorities and assume to death its openness. Unless it's a little easier, if not downright hypocritical, to fraternize with a clip of high school losers, queers, dykes, the gangsta, the not quite beautiful, complex, squints, rebels, People who do not find love and girls oppressed by the guys. When you add all these people, not sure if this is a minority of the Western population.




While P! nk has always been a bit unusual and perched in the landscape of pop-poufs, but hey, this is not strictly speaking a wreck or Anarchist a complete break with the codes of patriarchal society that it denounces.




short, I have nothing against Raise Your Glass , sinegueule which is never used as a pretext to promote a best of and watching Carey Hart clowning Laugh in a clip as usual too, but I just find it a little easier.





Next month, we will already be in December 2010 (December 2010, brothel), and we will want to celebrate the end of the year all together, make merry, elect Pop Pouf-year high in communion, and then dance naked around the fire to invoke the spirit of great music. I suggest that you start to think, my watermelons, vote your future: After presentation of Pop Pouf-December, I will indeed move to vote for your favorite 2010. A bit like Miss France. Except that the winner will not cry on stage at the Zenith of Caen and it will never be aware of his victory (too bad).




Go, good thinking, and do not forget to buy your advent calendar, my turkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment