Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where I Can Check Burton Cerial Number

Psychosis and tastes Gayest Thing Ever crapper





Hi Muggles. Today, in the absence of editorial line of these places, egg stuff. Some stimulus for testosterone with lipdub Victoria's Secret models (bare) to start?




Nan?





I find it hard to target audience here, you know.





I do not know what caused today. It's amazing how inspiration can often miss, and appear to drain from my brain as soon as purulent miasma I touch the keyboard (nu) (not me, eh, keyboard) (I'm tired).






In the news very interesting day, there was Michael Brea (who?), A vague actor who played in Ugly Betty ( but unclear when), and who allegedly killed his brave spawning in the beheading in samurai sword. This is ultimately a great idea to make a buzz, right? I was super disappointed when I clicked the first link Touitteur who informed me that an "actor" of the series Ugly Betty had decapitated his mother. I wondered if Eric Mabius had turned psychopath, expecting a kind of disappointment "but no, it was a joke, in fact he just plays a psychopath who decapitated his mother in his new film." Is that we do not make me, me, I'm Totally fluent Oueb buzzing language, it does me not take bladders for lanterns!





Anyway, I do not really know what it's like a bladder. A transparent bag of lard, perhaps?





Good, and therefore, what is this false article, there's nothing else to say about people psychopaths? Bah I just want to tell you that I expect a new episode of Who wants to marry my son? boost for me in this difficult subject. Reached this stage the issue of serialized as TF1, I also began to wonder if psychopaths, it would not be candidates who have not yet locked into current. I can hardly imagine the work of moderating comments that there must be on the wall Fessebouc of Alban DJ who has nothing better to do than spend his promo for the biggest asshole the world on television, beating all the candidates of the Island of Temptation (including the now forgotten by all Ben, "Ben and Fiona") ("Ben and Fionfion" for short ).




During that time in Vera Cruz, the new Harry Potter came out, giving me the opportunity to go and get trampled by an angry crowd tonight, Boyle is have something in common with the Beatles (and not nationality), the integral of Playboy is sold on disk (perverse friends, here a security nerd geek masturbation luxury industry), and Cheryl Cole farted on the set of X-Factor. In short, it goes away in this beautiful world of barges.








I would say that is simply identified by the folaïe, yeah. I just have to worry for my sanity. All this exposure and dirties Oueb media of this century the blase can not remain without consequences. Just yesterday evening I thought that was Big Moe Christine Boutin (bare) as wallpaper on his ckberry * Bl. After that I have brought them noticed that perversion still had its limits, she told me that was a picture Romantic does not represent any of the above-mentioned lady, but has promised to change the wallpaper, since I had to mark this pictorial unhappy with the seal of infamy for ever and ever. Because in addition to all this folaïe is done in the lyricism.




I will finish with career and psychiatric records of Gerard de Nerval, to train there. Or I'll just end up quickly steer me in a yurt in Larzac, and there, eh, the web should be well fucked, NANMAISOH, you'll see if I'm going to leave do.





...





Oh, and if, like I let them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment