Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gay Meeting Places Northeast

We'll Always Have Paris (praline chocolate spread)



Infernale, this autumn. Torrid pace, hitting the wire mess, burst mail, calendar saturated and shoulders tense. For a month, I live in my suitcase, away from my little kitchen, and courses in the lab appointments.
Mark and Spencer are far Viajante too, and I find myself between projected Monop 'and Big Eph', Patrick and Jean-Paul, Saturn and Dauphin. Not a contradiction, I love Paris in the griping and envelops these postures so precious and unique.

At a trot, a switch to Pastry Dream for a Paris-Brest flamboyant, a race in Aoki, a cargo of rocks over here, a "Mama loves you" there.
Oh how good it is, these elegant high-pitched, these reviews stealth and the wry banter.

Apart from a few restaurants, very few real meals lately, and I devote myself to my supreme pleasure, lunch sugar 100%, thanks to my two favorite suppliers: Divine pulp mango-passion fruit ginger Cape starter, bread and peanut praline chocolate the Opera in dish. Not forgetting a spoon Gianduja dessert.


This praline there is, you know, killing a Supreme spoon, without moderation, but also spreads voluptuous temptress. I write the original recipe, but I said that I also carried out by replacing the cream ... silken tofu (in this case, simply mix with the chocolate / praline / gianduja). Nobody seemed to notice ...


With tender thought for a pretty casserole, turkey and small whole fresh arrival.

***
Chocolate Spread praline

220ml whipping cream 120g
couverture chocolate (dark or milk, YMMV)
220gr gianduja
375gr praline almond-peanut (or almond-hazelnut)

Melt the chocolate gently and Gianduja chopped in a water bath. Add the praline. Heat cream and pour over the chocolate and Gianduja praline. Mix to obtain a homogeneous mass. Cool slightly and poach in glass jars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment