Monday, January 31, 2011

Job Application For Vans Store

The Pop-Pouffe January




You know, my pickles I wonder how this bloug will survive this decade, if I continue to post the article to the rhythm of every 36 months. I still MYSELF flog every morning, you can imagine, but to no avail: I manage my schedule like shit, and I am dedicated to bloug all when I can. Ie never.


How do you live, you?


is that it's been a while since I've had emails from complaints, comments or disillusioned SMS threats. I start to worry. Absence of violent actions to bring me back here, I will So stick to the editorial line minimum, taking advantage of this last evening of the months to come, urgently, Pop-Pouffe January.





I do not know if you remember correctly from Keri Hilson. Most people have noticed its existence (but not necessarily identified, though) during the summer of 2007. You know, at the time of The Way I Are the sinegueule Timbaland who pulled the wad with Umbrella by Rihanna.

Since then, Keri, is a little queen of the album featuring in a good half rappers from the East Coast. A bit like Foxxy Brown, but cleaner.


The real problem with Keri Hilson, is that by changing the look and brushing every ten minutes, you end up not recognizing it too. A bit like Rihanna changed mouth every time she discolored hair. Not easy to follow. This reveals a key feature Keri Hilson: his head is not special, nothing marking ... and therefore nothing especially charismatic. Nothing in this clip Pretty Girl Rock , I can hardly recognize it from one scene to another. And his other appearances ... bah just the same.








Therefore, while I welcome tribute to different pop-poufs black predecessors (Janet Jackson, Josephine Baker, TLC, Diana Ross, etc..) (stuff that are more or less supposed to talk to me, what), I can not help thinking, each viewing: "Still, they had to be difficult, casting, to find two singers who have even less charisma she ".


And then, of course, I start MYSELF flogging to punish me so much wickedness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment