Sunday, February 6, 2011

Who To Contact About Writing An Inmate Phoenix Az

One Hit Wonder: Hawksley Workman




It's funny, my duck pie, I thought there is little to Hawksley Workman, an old Canadian One Hit Wonder 2003 and I was wondering if anyone remembered him. And you know what ? I believe that apart from me everyone has forgotten, in fact. Yet sinegueule was on the radio, Europe 2 (after the radio was called Virgin) said it was Supair , and Hawksley Workman in 2004 was even released a DVD called Live in Lille ... Nan but Live in Lille , what!




So you also, I (pre) supposes that you have completely forgotten Hawksley Workman. If you've never heard of him ( but then you'd be a little lame ). I will not blame thee, since true I had forgotten too.


But the gentleman has made albums in the meantime, eh, but on this side of the Atlantic, we must believe that we have wanted to give one chance product. And We Will Still Need A Song in fact we had not already heard it so much on the radio at the time. It seems to me that I had also heard in a TV series, but never after. And then three days ago, perhaps because I still have a rich inner life, I started thinking about names of bizarre scenes, although the spelling sucks. So, this old archive is rising in the central computer of my mixture of brains, and I told myself that I needed to share that with you. Human memory is not it mysterious and wonderful?


It's sad to say that a title that had a chance to broadcast radio and TV did not ultimately lead to a successful early career in France. Because I do not know if you had raised, but titles that go on the radio, there are about 12 per month, passing loop. A very small portion of the pop world music production, whatever.


But who knows, thanks to my enormous influence ( you feel it, my big influence? ), perhaps We Will Still Need A Song Will Does the fate of another One Hit Wonder coming of a dark country: the Glorious Andreas Johnson as FM lost between pop and rock as it leaves dozens each year, which was a success Confidential in 1999, before becoming unbearable jingle pub Nutella in 2004 (damn, 2004, guys, it's been 7 years since the poor Chtit begets need energy to play, dream, dredging and messing around all morning instead of work in class) (p'tites lazy ) (In short, should see to propose a new creation, right?), And thus return to radio like that, loucedé as if sagissait a novelty (scandal!).



short, this little old thing is worth a title of James Blunt, whose career has survived for three albums now in defiance of all logic, and deserves at least that one wonders what interpreter has become ...


So, you remember the gentleman?

0 comments:

Post a Comment