Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Charging Iphone Travel In China

Who the F *** IS Jessie J? The Pop-




My sesame breadsticks, I'm in a state of nerves near the Kansas, by dint of asking me a thousand questions of life and not know how to respond none. I feel dry for an exam, and I honestly thought that all that crap behind me were cramming. Where is the world? Who am I? What am I? What I seek? I wander what state? Where are the crackers? The new Lady Gaga is it bad? I swear, I pay my copy in an hour, and I totally dropped.


I think I'll start to bitch bloug this design, it'll calm me down. ( Naaaaaaaaan! )


Is it by any chance you would be part of the already-fans of Jessie J., this pretty girl known for some months and announced as the new pop sensation 2011? In my case I still barely hear it in my box troubadours. Is that for now, I feel that two things:

1) is not yet known because it is too limited to hipsters (like Calvin Harris or Vampire Weekend), or

2) it is destined to be popular but the sauce takes a little time to take (a bit like sinegueule Willow Smith, which has been much talked about Oueb but that no one bought in the end).


In my case, I rather see Katy Perry, who would eat Nelly Furtado (Putafranges period) to get to sing Natasha Bedingfield, and then a minor sinegueule P! nk.


And then there is a bit of Gwen Stefani in this clip. Probably influence claimed by the little one, for that matter: the universe regressive childlike, teddy, doll's house, in the ballerina music box, the puppets ... It is somewhere between music video Bye Bye (N'Sync), one of What You Waiting For (Gwen Stefani) and any clip in which Rihanna wears leggings Panther and vinyl bodysuits.





Nothing new under the sun, in fact.



What depresses me is that she is three years younger than I, like many famous people now, and it already boasts some references to the meter, since it has already written songs Rihanna, Christina Aguilepute or Miley Cyrus (which is not necessarily a guarantee of quality, eh, but hey, at least it proves that people whose albums are experiencing a global distribution intergalactic quite honestly trusted him ask for one of its crusts on their cake). Once nénette the age of my little brother, and therefore should, logically, be in college, right? I mean, if we go by my the logic of numbers, being born in 1988, it means having, what, 14 years from today while farting, right? I do not do this harsh law of time, which means that people born in 1990 now permit voting and adult life is beyond my intellectual capacity.


short, all that to say what in the end? Eh bah all shelters are alerted : The damsel Jessie J released his album this week in the United Kingdom, and the wave in Europe, announced last three or four months, so perhaps will finally happen. Unless its predecessors Britney and Gaga dégomment do shit like a mouse with their new ... I like the idea that it will take a bit of hype, anyway.



Otherwise, it's me, or BoB food to all the racks featuring pop? Looks like Kelly Rowland. Well, I'm kidding, but in fact it may well be him, the real revelation in recent months to force out the sinegueule kilometer. What is always better than Pitbull , admittedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment