Monday, December 27, 2010

Duffle Bag Washing Machine

Sinking Christmas The Pop-





Hi
galley slaves, you are back at Roissy? It's time for vows.
Okay, I admit that almost a month without giving any news about bloug is at the limit of the Disciplinary Board 2.0, my fruit pastes. But you know me, huh, I never disappear for good. Because I promised Theresa I would always face adversity with great dignity, you know.



So was this ouikène Nouel, and we all got stuck at our parents, with foie gras, salmon and oysters, Sometimes gifts, often naps and almost systematically bawling because, really, it's possible to miss an opportunity to eat your nose now that we no longer live under the same roof and we see each other all three months. Oh, and also we had the delightful (but scary) prospect of getting stuck there until 2011 because of snow and sleet. Christmas as glossy post-war, they said in the news (I think it was a good six months since I had not watched a JT, moreover, all that to fall on a weather 25 minutes, I would rather say I do sorry not my statistics on the "sexy little dresses Catherine Laborde).


is beautiful, the spirit of Christmas. I have not looked Sissi (it passed, at least?), But was a civil Romy Schneider documentary on Arte, which was good too. A deposit nerd is good to take at any time. I made gifts, and I received. I'm too lazy to sell them on Ebay. Someone wants socks? We talked, it was peeled off the ring in the room where childhood reigns shimmering temperature of 11 ° C. was tried and was KINECTS vomit his lungs for three days while in settling accounts with the family of nasties. When I say "we", I because of me, huh. I think I will return by next summer. Maybe. I lose my ingratitude.




All that to say anything? Bah nothing. I'm out of bloug because, as I often do not have time, or because I do not take it, which is the same. You know, you who have a blog at the end of the year 2010 (because you are deserving and you like to contribute to the livelihoods of vintage trends) it takes time and investment, to fuck in front of a keyboard and rant section at Km. It is a priesthood of all the greater because now no one has comment on your prose, the interaction is close to zero if you're not a bloug influential. And when you see, in addition, that the comments, the LUL and-tongue putages Touitteur are crossed over, the temptation is great to go participate in this great recess instead of staying in your corner with your posts of 70 lines that smell of formaldehyde.


short, it is a vocation in the true sense, to continue to lay the article of bloug at the dawn of 2011. And it's a luxury, so when your time is not yours truly.



So? I will not let you down in the maze ouèbesques goes. I'm just busy mismanaging my time. But I'll come back and finish the year. Before, maybe, start a new (and slow, because that's how it works here) revolution that will overthrow the head of this bloug in 2011 ... I can not wait.




And if not, if you have funny stuff to read, watch or play on the web should, feel free to swing your cam here because this week is a little intergalactic desert to work.


Tomorrow or another day, I try to spawn pop pouf-December.


I embrace you very much and wish you much success in the resale of your gifts Nouel.

XOXO Gossip Girl Vinsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment