Thursday, December 30, 2010

Template For Making Chocolate Cigarellos

The Pop-Pouffe December





Yes, yes, my gougères mushroom, it's going to happen. It's the end of the year, so. Finally, for you I know, but for me it is excruciatingly normal one week at which it happens nothing special. I'll just have all my colleagues who will return to wacances Monday, and we'll all moo "Happy New Year" to each person that will cross over three weeks, but then immediately, I feel much the excitement invade my brain (outside of effervescent tablets that I take for my angina) (my life is exciting).



So nothing to report on my side. You go out, you, for 31? Me, I just failed miserably this year, I schedule a Christmas Eve away from home, as I usually do. Is that with the visibility that I had, it proved difficult to schedule vacation for several weeks (even months) ahead. It's absolutely fascinating, I realize, m'enfin all that to say that I'm staying in Paris and probably m'incruster in one of the 50,000 nights at 30 euros data for the occasion, what. My life is very difficult.


Yeah, well, and Pop-Pouffe month, then? But here, my toothpicks, you're very impatient.


I'm a fragile little thing, bitch.



Kelly "I eat all the racks" Rowland, or the girl who could have become Aaliyah but has said it would be better to Corona. It is true that she rowed, poor thing, after the Destiny's Child. It looked good part yet, unsheathed a duet with Nelly (which has aged very badly) a year before Crazy in Love Beyoncé and trying to make Dido version R'n'B (stuff pretty-sweet-and-consensus on people who are sad because other people are dead, what).



And then, nothing. Perhaps overshadowed by the almost immediate deification of Beyoncé, we no longer saw the poor Kelly before 2008 ( Work , spent a little noticed) and especially 2009, where she found her true vocation in laif : singer guest appearances (she has the bowl on this ground in Europe, competition from Keri Hilson is not feeling too).



It has feature to death on a sinegueule Nadiya (lol), then a sinegueule Tiziano Ferro (again lol) and finally a sinegueule bludgeoned David Guetta. She has since decided to transcend borders: nah, it's not because you're a young black that you should make harènebi sake. You can do the dance, too. So here we have a new Corona, though rather more low-cut and slightly less obsolete than its ancestor 90 years, but hey, it stinks a bit reversal artistic compromise.



Result races in nine years of solo career, hardly a "hit" by itself, and his last tour is done with other singers who range from the low visibility and the has-beenisme. Damage.





But we like him anyway, Kelly, huh.



Well, that's not being bored, but we're still going out the champagne and canapes. We vote for the Pop-Pouffe of 2010 now? (Anyway it was Lady Gaga)














December: Kelly Rowland


Who will win? What are your comments so decide (0.43 cents + shipping the comment).



Rhooolala, what suspense, my amiche, I'm excited. Come on, good eve, Gave thee well tomorrow night and enjoy the snow to get stuck at Grandma in Correze, eh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment