Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Live Poets Society Scam

for a universal civic service!

Roman launches a broad debate!
Nicolas made a post collecting the answers.

As I have repeatedly said here, there or elsewhere, the abolition of military service by J. Chirac has been for me a huge political mistake.
I'm for, not non-restoration of military service, but for the systematization of a civil service / civic one year (or 9 months ) and, where appropriate, military option.
Universal service man / woman, with no exemptions, (including all types of disabilities, physical and / or social) re-establishing a ritual of integration into republic and citizenship.

importantly, the end of the ADMs, military service installed, the DOM / TOM them, the blacks among them, beurs them, bachelor them, etc.. (Except the tray. + 2-3-4 that we had an officer!)
NB: I was in his time exempted from military service: P4! Otherwise, it was the objection of conscience! And, at the age of 16, I attended the nonviolent Lyon! (Hu hu, I would have to say, but Shsh!, I am a grave ...!)
PS: The cost issue should not arise, France is rich, we can invest for the future of our children, the (fake) accounts are always bad and evil counselors deceptive!


0 comments:

Post a Comment