Friday, December 31, 2010

Tender Breasts Overactive Thyroid

# 2




Hi turkeys, Marie-Antoinette who speaks to you.



I do not know if you saw the documentary The September Issue (released in 2009) (vintage!), which followed a few weeks in the newspaper of the goddess / devil Anna Wintour (Vogue U.S. rédac'chef, which inspired his former assistant Lauren Weisberger's novel The Devil Wears Prada ), while following the preparation of the September 2007 issue, one of the thickest part of the magazine's history. It was really super interesting, I had not learned much but I found the scenes quite staggering between allusions scurrilous, nasty cold and undeniable talent modesque. See Anna Wintour reject very calmly (and without anyone to tell him anything) the whole series of photos of a shooting at 100,000 dollars is a bit of surrealism, but that's what surrealism The celebrity of the lady. And then I found out about Grace Coddington, too: a sort of alter-ego of the angelic demon, she brings an artistic and human non-negligible at all this stuff with frills and over-sized egos.




I'm probably the most pathetic fag on the planet to have learned about the duo Anna Wintour / Grace Coddington in September 2009 on the occasion of this film. Because I am a bit of an octopus, you know. Still, the magazine Candy (which is a little Tetu The Advocate of transsexuals, and I told you here already caused ) (to follow) (you see that there is consistency editorial here) offers these days a series of photos dedicated to this unlikely duo karmic evil twin. Here are doubles and transsexual bitchy Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington.





I do not know if there is something more queer world. A nice way to end the year, sum (the photo of the cat on top, it's just because I like) (for cons, I always not cats).










Go, Happy New Year 2011, my green peppers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment